International Insurance Consultants
Operations and Business Management
- Business professional
- Business results - financial forecasting, planning and budget adherence, strategy analysis for continuous improvement.
- Operational success - organizational policies/procedures, quality improvement programs, achieve performance management targets.
- Resource management - capacity management, telecom requirements, facilities management, staffing forecasting, workflow allocation.
- Client communications - nurture client relationships while uncovering opportunities for additional client support.
- Training and development - improvement of product training and delivery through internal and external client/customer surveys.
- Ability to orchestrate successful customer-service programs for multiple insurance products.
- To create financial modelling and budgeted forecasted revenue.
- Develop and implement fraud prevention procedures.
- Implement procedures to improve agent retention.
- Spearhead and develop processes and procedures to allow Clients to develop interdepartmental communication and avenues for the enhancement of organisational performance.
- Implementation of client interfacing programs to increase responsiveness to customer demands.
Back to About Us
- Banking and insurance sectors
- Insurance brokers